Varenya’s Microsoft Cloud Suite Services and Support for SMBs
Why choose Varenya?
Microsoft recognises smaller companies may need support with their cloud solutions if they don’t have trained internal resources. Varenya, are the global software experts, specialising in the optimisation of client ROI from complex technology. We’re one of a small number of highly experienced partners that Microsoft has chosen who can provide technical knowledge and service support to customers.
Varenya’s small to medium business support model
Our support models are ideal for SMB customers with 100-300 seats. All can be managed through a billing arrangement tailored to suit your needs. SMB customers who want to outsource the deployment, management and support of their online services can take advantage of our licensing services. Varenya’s service offerings consist of support services and add-on services and include technical and non-technical support.
Provides additional support and services you need
In many cases, for the same monthly fee per user that it would cost if you purchased O365, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Azure , Enterprise Mobility Suite or Dynamic Customer Relationship Management directly from Microsoft, you gain services and skills from Varenya’s software specialists. As Microsoft aren’t able to offer a full support package for their Cloud Productivity Suite, our offerings are ideal for businesses who may need additional help and services.Also, if you purchase direct from Microsoft, the payment option available to you is by credit card. Varenya offers different billing options such as monthly or quarterly invoices. The essence of our offer is full access to Microsoft Cloud Suite Products on a SaaS basis with flexible billing and wraparound support
Varenya’s small to medium business support model
Our support models are ideal for SMB customers with 100-300 seats. All can be managed through a billing arrangement tailored to suit your needs. SMB customers who want to outsource the deployment, management and support of their online services can take advantage of our licensing services. Varenya’s service offerings consist of support services and add-on services and include technical and non-technical support
Microsoft Office 365 through Varenya offers a flexible platform that lets you choose the route that’s best for your business, whether that’s on-premise or in the cloud. We give you the tools to collaborate, plan, analyse and communicate on virtually any device, anywhere. Varenya offers different Office 365 options to suit the size and structure of your business.
Business Essentials – Online versions of Office, plus:
- Email with 50 GB mailbox
- 1 TB file storage and sharing
- HD video conferencing
Business Premium – Everything in Business Essentials, plus:
- Full, installed Office on PCs/Macs
- Office apps on tablets and phones
Enterprise E3 – Everything in Business Premium, plus:
- Advanced IT controls
- Self-service Business Intelligence
- Compliance and information protection
OFFICE 2016 With Office 365
Newly launched Office 2016 is the latest addition to the Office 365 service and is also available as a one-time purchase. It offers a host of new features and more regular updates.
Office 2016 will help you work faster, more collaboratively and from any location. With Office 2016 your teams can be made public or kept secure. Departments can share an inbox, calendar, cloud storage and OneNote notebook.
Azure integrates easily with your existing IT environment providing the base for storage and analytics in the cloud. It’s pay-as-you-go services can scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
Azure’s integrated tools, pre-built templates and managed services make it easier to build and manage enterprise, mobile, web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps faster, using skills and technologies you already have. Simplify your IT infrastructure, reduce risk, and save money by running operations in the cloud.
MICROSOFT Enterprise Mobility Suite
Secure your corporate data in the office or out in the world, so your employees stay productive while your business stays private.
Only Microsoft offers cloud identity and access management solutions running at internet scale and designed to help secure your IT environment. Microsoft EMS solutions are designed to run in the cloud and work seamlessly with your existing on-premises infrastructure.
MICROSOFT Dynamics Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management made easier and better.
Personalise customer experiences by engaging at the right time and place, creating outcome-focused journeys. Analytics enable you to use internal and external data to identify patterns and predict outcomes as well as providing social insights and business intelligence. Varenya delivers Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the cloud, on-premises or as a hybridsolution.
Varenya’s technical support:
- End user support: covers end-user help and how-to support. An example is O365 setup, configuration, functionality and products. It can include questions on basic user email configuration, OneDrive synchronisation issues, mobile phone email setup, Office Online help and more.
- Break-fix support: technical support offered for free; break-fix is for problems where there’s a reasonable expectation that Microsoft is causing the problem. This support doesn’t cover break-fix for problems caused by customer-side issues. The service offers 24/7 support, but response is determined by severity (Microsoft standard).
- Administrator support: includes help and how-to support for qualified IT personnel. Typical topics are O365 and configuration, or questions about functionality of Office Admin Centre. Support is for Microsoft Cloud Products and covers basic and standard functionality and setup. Included services are limited to ten support incidents per year. Add-on services that extend the support are available.
Varenya’s non-technical support:
- License: help and how-to support of subscriptions and licenses, plus provisioning of new subscriptions and change of existing ones.
- Billing: help and how-to support of billing, invoice, and payment.
- Sales: help and how-to support of programs, product information and prices, core and add-on products and more.